I need this type of jquery sliders RRS feed

Answers

• User61956409 posted

Hi mazhar,

I need this type of jquery sliders

If you use F12 developer tools to check the structure of slider, you will find

Ten items(images) will be displayed in <table> if you click “next” or “previous” button. To implement this slider, you could use AJAX to call a web method to get items based on index, then you could dynamically create html for items based on AJAX returned data in success callback function, and append custom html (items) to <table>.

Best Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, December 17, 2015 5:58 AM

All replies

• User61956409 posted

Hi mazhar,

I need this type of jquery sliders

If you use F12 developer tools to check the structure of slider, you will find

Ten items(images) will be displayed in <table> if you click “next” or “previous” button. To implement this slider, you could use AJAX to call a web method to get items based on index, then you could dynamically create html for items based on AJAX returned data in success callback function, and append custom html (items) to <table>.

Best Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, December 17, 2015 5:58 AM
  • User-471420332 posted

Is this slider good for implement my news paper application and according you, which slider is good for using asp.net C#.  Or any examples like dynamically create html for items based on ajax returned data.

Thank you for your valuable reply

Thursday, December 17, 2015 10:09 AM