專案建置完成卻無法顯示PathListBox及CoverFlowContro的控制項物件 RRS feed

• Question

• 各位高手你們好~

我是Blend新手,有待解決的問題,可否請教?

我目前製作的blend專案,虛擬記憶體容量不足的問題在電腦重灌後,己解決此項問題~但電腦重灌後出現另一個問題,目前製作的blend專案中有使用PathListBox及CoverFlowContro的控制項,l在電腦重灌後執行專案建置雖成功,但以上2個控制物件皆無顯示於專案中,(專案page頁面內PathListBox及CoverFlowContro的控制項的動畫及連繫資料並没有問題,專案有加入Silverlight_4_Toolkit_April_2010,Expression.Samples.PathListBoxUtilsSetup,也有將ControlLibrary.dll載入專案的參照內)電腦重灌後是不是扔然有物件没安裝,才會造成專案建置完成卻無法顯示呢?

可否可幫我解答?謝謝!感激不盡~~~Blend新手小芳芳

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7:11 AM

All replies

• Hello Blend新手 小芳芳

I tried to download and use the CoverFlowControl and I could never get it to work.  One of the problems is that the control was created in Blend 3.  And there have been many updates to the PathListBoxUtils since then. 

I would go directly to the CodePlex for the control and post your problems there.  See if the developer can help you out.  http://silverlightcoverflow.codeplex.com/

After a few hours of trying to get the control to work, I gave up and came up with a possible solution for you.

What I did was to create a behavior that can be attached to a stackPanel filled with images.

The full project can be downloaded here... http://sdrv.ms/XsD6lv or at the Expression Gallery... http://gallery.expression.microsoft.com/StackPanelScroll?SRC=Home

So hopefully this gives you a temporary solution or some ideas to create your own control.

I hope you get it worked out quickly and easily.

~Christine

My Gallery - calControls

Translation  (I hope this is right)

试图下载和使用CoverFlowControl,我永远无法得到它的工作的问题之一是控制在Blend3创建已经有许多更新PathListBoxUtils从那时起

我会去直接控制在CodePlex发布您的问题如果开发商可以帮助你

经过几个小时的努力得到控制工作我放弃了,想出了一个可能的解决方案

我所做的就是创建一个可以连接到一个StackPanel充满了图像行为

可以在这里下载完整的项目...

所以希望这给你一个临时的解决方案一些想法,以创建自己的控制

希望你得到它快速而轻松地工作

Thursday, December 6, 2012 4:17 AM
  • 這可能要看你的專案檔跟page檔才有辦法查問題吧
    Monday, December 10, 2012 6:36 AM
  • Christine L._高手你好~

我之前看了妳的解答後,猜測可能是自己下載的控制項工具太舊版,安裝Visual Studio的Silverlight後,blend專案中有使用PathListBox及CoverFlowContro的控制項,執行專案建置成功後,以上2個控制物件己能顯示~~~感謝您的解答

我看了您製作的StackPanel專案很棒~但對於專案中下方的方向鈕如何控制圖片的連繫方法不懂,不知可否作細部說明?

可否可幫我解答?謝謝!感激不盡~~~Blend新手小芳芳

Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:35 AM
  • Hello FangFang

You can click on the images and that will navigate to the selected image.  You do not need to add the navigation buttons unless you want to.

For the Button Navigation:

1.  First I named the StackPanelScroller behavior.

2.  Then I added a button click event for the navigation buttons...

This is the code for the Button_Click event...

private void Button_Click(object sender, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs e)
    		{
    			Button btn = sender as Button;
    			string a = btn.Content.ToString();

if (a == "|<")
    				sps.ScrollToFirst();
    			if (a == "<")
    				sps.ScrollToPrevious();
    			if (a == ">")
    				sps.ScrollToNext();
    			if (a == ">|")
    				sps.ScrollToLast();
    			if (a == "4")
    				sps.ScrollToIndex(3);  
    		}

Does that help?

~Christine

My Gallery - calControls

Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:46 PM
  • Christine L._高手你好~

我己看到您的解答了,好清楚,對新手的我不太會看程式碼,您的解釋淺顯易懂謝謝~~~~~感謝您的解答

Blend新手小芳芳

Friday, December 14, 2012 7:05 AM