The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

[UWP] Cannot publish app because I've referenced "Windows.Networking.Vpn" some how. RRS feed

• Question

• I've tried searching for the namespace across my entire solution for the namespace. I'm building a Quizlet app so Vpn shouldn't be anywhere near my code. The only web-related classes I am using are:

Windows.Security.Authentication.Web.WebAuthenticationBroker, Windows.Web.Http.HttpClient, Windows.Web.Http.HttpRequestMessage, Windows.Web.Http.HttpFormUrlEncodedContent, Windows.Web.Http.Headers. HttpCredentialsHeaderValue, and System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkInterface.

Is there a way I can figure out if any of these classes are causing the certification to fail? Or is this a known issue?

• Edited by NeonInari Monday, August 3, 2015 1:14 PM
    Monday, August 3, 2015 12:54 PM

Answers

• Hi Amrykid,

Could you share the local WACK Failed result report with us? You could upload it to OneDrive and share with us.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Hello Franklin.

I am sorry for the late reply. Somehow, the problem has resolved itself. I was using System.Net.NetworkInformation to detect an internet connection and then I changed it to something in the Windows namespace and now it works fine.

Current Project: Mizu, a simple esoteric programming language project. https://github.com/Amrykid/Project-Mizu

• Marked as answer by NeonInari Friday, August 7, 2015 2:31 PM
    Friday, August 7, 2015 2:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Amrykid,

Could you share the local WACK Failed result report with us? You could upload it to OneDrive and share with us.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 6:28 AM
  • Hi Amrykid,

Hello Franklin.

I am sorry for the late reply. Somehow, the problem has resolved itself. I was using System.Net.NetworkInformation to detect an internet connection and then I changed it to something in the Windows namespace and now it works fine.

Current Project: Mizu, a simple esoteric programming language project. https://github.com/Amrykid/Project-Mizu

• Marked as answer by NeonInari Friday, August 7, 2015 2:31 PM
    Friday, August 7, 2015 2:31 PM