none
Deleted

Answers

• It takes up to several days before your app appears in the store. It can appear in some regions before others as well.

Make sure you're searching in a store you have actually published to.

Make sure you have actually published it (e.g. you didn't choose to publish manually and then not actually publish it).

Searching for the app name doesn't necessarily find it or guarantee that your app is near the top of the list.

Make sure you have entered key words.

But most of all just wait. Unless it's been more than three full days I wouldn't worry. If it's taken longer than that contact support directly and enquire.

I'm a self-taught noob amateur. Please take this into account when responding to my posts or when taking advice from me.

Friday, October 17, 2014 3:59 AM

All replies

• I'm having the same issue, 48 hours deadline is reaching and app does not show.

edit: now it appeared, total delay was very close to  48 hours, I chose "show in store" manually after certification was passed.

• Edited by Kalle Koskinen Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:43 AM problem solved
    Thursday, October 16, 2014 3:58 AM
  • It takes up to several days before your app appears in the store. It can appear in some regions before others as well.

Make sure you're searching in a store you have actually published to.

Make sure you have actually published it (e.g. you didn't choose to publish manually and then not actually publish it).

Searching for the app name doesn't necessarily find it or guarantee that your app is near the top of the list.

Make sure you have entered key words.

But most of all just wait. Unless it's been more than three full days I wouldn't worry. If it's taken longer than that contact support directly and enquire.

I'm a self-taught noob amateur. Please take this into account when responding to my posts or when taking advice from me.

Friday, October 17, 2014 3:59 AM