Data Flow can't connect to SQL server RRS feed

• Question

• My data factory has 1 data flow action, in which he copy data to SQL server.
    All worked fine, until today i tested my data factory again and It seems to give me the following error:
    {

"message": "Failure 2019-08-27 12:46:02.392 failed AppManager.submitExecutorRequest, run=205ca3a9-5b5a-4003-ae9e-d53f66bfeb37, errorMessage=DF-SRC-002 'database' (Database name) is required", "failureType": "UserError", "target": "Process 2 SQL" }

and when I look inside I see it fails in the action of copying to the sql server.

That being said, Sink dataset field is well defined, and when i check this datasheet:
    test connection is successful, and I also able to have a data privew and see my table.

so what am i missing? what caused my data factory to break? is it some kind of bug in data flow?

thanks,
    Liron

• Edited by LironLevy Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:19 PM
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:14 PM

Answers

• Are you still receiving this error? If so, can I ask you to send us an email along with the RunID for the failed pipeline to: adfdataflowext at microsoft.com ?   TY!
    Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:03 AM

All replies

• Are you still receiving this error? If so, can I ask you to send us an email along with the RunID for the failed pipeline to: adfdataflowext at microsoft.com ?   TY!
    Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:03 AM
  • Hey,

Yes the problem is still there. I will send a mail.

Thanks.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 7:48 AM