none
EDIReceive Pipeline create duplicated message? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a simple orchestration, which receives a XML format EDIFACT message, does a mapping from XML format EDIFACT message to a InvoiceMessage schema file and send out.

The receive location at the physical port in the BizTalk Admin Console is configured as using default EdiReceive pipeline(by reference the BizTalk EDI Application within BizTalk 2006 R2). The original incoming source is a EDIFACT format txt file using FILE adapter from a local drive. All the settings for pipeline and FILE adapter are default, routing for fialed messages is enabled at the physical port to handle failed messages.

But after I drop a EDIFACT format txt file into the receive location directory, the file is consumed and before the mapping inside the orchestration, there are two idential XML type EDIFACT file created, after the mapping, one file is parsed into InvoiceMessage schema type message, the other one is still stay the same.

The flow is like receive location->logical receive port->Receive shape->Send (logging) before mapping->mapping->Send (logging) after mapping->Send shape->send logcal port->send port.

I don't understand
    1.How the two files at "Send (logging) before mapping" is created?It supposes only file.
    2.And if they are two identical files, why only one of them is parsed via the mapping?

Thank you.
    Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:26 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you have a subscription configured in the filters section of any of your send ports?

Duplicate messages are often caused by subscriptions picking up messaages that should not be subscribed to.

Reards,

Alan

BloggersGuides.net
    Monday, March 23, 2009 12:34 PM
  • It may happen that you have 2 TS inside incoming EDI message and have selected "split interchange" option in party properties.

What happen when you stop orchestration? Are duplicate files created by Receive Pipeline?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:12 AM