GridView Cell Height is fixed RRS feed

• Question

• The height of my gridview cells is fixed. I have an item template using textboxes but that just modifies the textbox height. I've also tried styles and datatemplates in the resource dictionary without success.

Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:50 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Bifrost,

You will get better and quicker answers if you post in an appropriate forum. The UI Design for Windows Store apps forum is for discussion of UI design, not for implementation questions.

If you can let us know which language you are using we can move this to a forum in which you can get help.

It would also help if you could provide more details about what you are looking for: what effect do you want, what code are you currently using, and how does the current behavior differ from what you are looking for.

--Rob

Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:22 AM
  • The language I'm using is XAML and C# and Resource Dictionary mark up. What I want is for the gridview cells to be the same height as the textboxes in the item template. So far I've been unable to locate the correct property to modify.
    Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:44 AM
  • Can you please explain in more detail what you are trying to do?

Is your goal to have different sized GridView tiles? If so see this forum's sticky post How To: Create a Variable Sized Grouped GridView (like the store) .

--Rob

• Marked as answer by Bifrost Ltd Friday, January 17, 2014 9:22 AM
    Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:24 PM