none
help with installing server 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• I have the iso one my external hd but it only wants to burn it to a disk?  then how do I install it once its burnt?
    Saturday, January 7, 2012 8:44 PM

All replies

• Are you creating a Virtural Machine or Want to install it as a separate operating system?

If you don't want to burn a cd. You can down load Magicdisc which will create a virtual cd/dvd device then you can load the iso image. Do not install from virtual device but create a directory and copy the files from it to the newly created directory then run the setup from there. Please Note: That if you add it as another operating system on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Later that you will not able to boot to them as the boot information will be written over.

To download magicdisc click on the following link http://magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-magicdisc-overview.htm

if you burn a cd boot from the cd and install

Please Note: That if you add it as another operating system on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Later that you will not able to boot to that operating system as the boot information will be written over.

Friday, January 20, 2012 5:28 AM