none
Problem with login to Developer Account using Visual Studio 2015

Question

• Hello,

When I try to create apps package for Universal  Windows Store app using my developer account, I get the message "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."  (Visual Studio 2015 )

Friday, December 18, 2015 6:33 AM

Answers

• Hi Darklir,

Thanks for your post.

Which version of Visual Studio did you use?

Aa far as I know. VS2015 Express Windows,VS2015 Community and some other versions which are not free support to create Universal  Windows Store app.

So make sure the VS you used is supported to create Universal  Windows Store app.

If you were using above versions of VS. I suggest you could check if the same error occurred when doing other operations in your Visual Studio?

For example: create a simple class or create a WPF application.

1. If give same error message when dong other operations in your Visual Studio.

I suppose there may be something wrong with your VS2015. I suggest you could repair your VS and try it again, may be the issue will be solved.

2. If the error message occurred when only creating Universal  Windows Store app.

I think the problem is probably installation of the windows SDK in VS.

In this case, you could reinstall the windows SDK again.

If still no help. I suggest you could use the  collect.exe  to collect the installation logs. After using it, you will find vslogs.cab from %temp% folder.

Then  upload the file to  https://onedrive.live.com/ and share the link here.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Monday, December 21, 2015 8:23 AM