none
WCF LOB Adapter SDK :ContosoAdapter ( comes with samples of WCF LOB Adapter SDK ) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to configure the contosoAdapter which come with WCF LOB Adapter SDK sample. I have some problems in configuring it in machine.config file. Please can somebody help me out in this.

Can anybody help me out in a way what has to be written in machine.config file.

Any help is appreciated !!!

Thanks in advance !!!

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Friday, February 8, 2008 12:29 PM

Answers

•  

Hi Jayanthi,

Thanks for the reply. I got the solution for the problem. There was some problem in machine.config file and i rectified it.

Thanks for the reply.

Appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin.

Monday, February 11, 2008 12:05 PM

All replies

• Have you looked at the ContosoSetupCustomAction that ships with the sample? It has a CustomAction.cs file that has the code in AddMachineConfigurationInfo().

That is exactly what you need to do to add the ContosoAdapter custom binding to machine.config. This is mostly similar to how you would add any WCF custom binding to machine.config.
    Monday, February 11, 2008 7:00 AM
  •  

Hi Jayanthi,

Thanks for the reply. I got the solution for the problem. There was some problem in machine.config file and i rectified it.

Thanks for the reply.

Appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin.

Monday, February 11, 2008 12:05 PM