none
How does MTM in the newer version deal with unexpected error messages when testing AUT? RRS feed

• Question

• When I used Testcomplete for automated tests, and an unexpected error message appeared, the scripts would do a screen shot then attempted to close the error message box and continue on.  In MTM - VS 2010, the scripts just stop.  I was wondering if the newer versions of Visual Studio MTM have added functionality similar to Testcomplete to deal with unexpected error messages.

Thanks,

Alan

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 3:41 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for your post!

As far as I know, there isn’t that feature in the MTM currently. (I am using the MTM2013)

I suggest that you could submit this feature request: http://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio . The Visual Studio product team is listening to user voice there. You can send your idea there so the others can vote it. If you submit this suggestion, you might post that link here which will benefit others who has the similar issue.

Best Regards  

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by TigerStar337 Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:02 PM
    Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:55 AM