none
WSUS is working fine GPO seems fine as expected but WSUS clients - servers reboot on an unscheduled time. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Folks,

We have a single WSUS server that gets updates from Microsoft. We have 2 GPO based on Clients - Servers and Computers. 

WSUS was down for few months. Not sure about the reason as I recently joined the company.  I was able to fix and stable the wsus server yesterday but what I noticed today is that most of the servers got updated last night and automatically reboot though Server Policy says: 4-Auto download and schedule the install -  On Every Sunday at 3:00

when I run rsop.msc in those WSUS clients servers it shows policy is there. 

But why WSUS clients Servers installed updates last night and reboot automatically? 

- Is there anything that I can check to troubleshoot from WSUS console? Analyse? Settings that forced client servers to get updates and reboot against unscheduled time?

- Is it because of recommended updates are on via Automatic updates. Attached screenshot below for GPO specific to clients - Servers.

Thanks  in advance..

Atul

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 1:02 PM