i can't see that svc file in the net RRS feed

Answers

• From the topic Accessing the Service from a Web Browser in the WCF Data Services quickstart:

In Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu, select Internet Options, click the Content tab, click Settings, and clear Turn on feed viewing.

This makes sure that feed reading is disabled. If you do not disable this functionality, then the Web browser will treat the returned AtomPub encoded document as an XML feed instead of displaying the raw XML data.

noteNote:

If your browser cannot display the feed as raw XML data, you should still be able to view the feed as the source code for the page.

Cheers,

Glenn Gailey

Please visit my blog

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by LeeHyungGeun Thursday, September 1, 2011 7:27 AM
    Monday, August 29, 2011 9:38 AM

All replies

• From the topic Accessing the Service from a Web Browser in the WCF Data Services quickstart:

In Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu, select Internet Options, click the Content tab, click Settings, and clear Turn on feed viewing.

This makes sure that feed reading is disabled. If you do not disable this functionality, then the Web browser will treat the returned AtomPub encoded document as an XML feed instead of displaying the raw XML data.

noteNote:

If your browser cannot display the feed as raw XML data, you should still be able to view the feed as the source code for the page.

Cheers,

Glenn Gailey

Please visit my blog

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by LeeHyungGeun Thursday, September 1, 2011 7:27 AM
    Monday, August 29, 2011 9:38 AM
  • thank you ^_^!!

have a nice coding~~

Thursday, September 1, 2011 7:27 AM