Payment rejected during review RRS feed

• Question

• On my transaction History the status of the payout for this month is Rejected During Review, what could be the cause of this? is anyone else having the same issue?
    Thursday, August 6, 2020 7:28 PM

All replies

• Last year around this same period there was a similar issue of payment rejection that took months to be resolved and it caused so much inconvenience. 
    Thursday, August 6, 2020 9:44 PM
  • Hi,

I'm sorry to say that I could offer limit help about such issue via the forum. Please open a free support ticket here:Contact Us

Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select Payout for issue type. 

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, August 7, 2020 2:22 AM
  • Me too. Transactions for the entire month of June are now in status "Rejected during review."

The fact that its every transaction in June tells me this is a problem on Microsoft's end.

I'll open a support ticket as Roy suggested.

I hope I don't have to wait for another cycle to get paid.

Jon T.

• Edited by JonNJ Friday, August 7, 2020 2:44 AM
    Friday, August 7, 2020 2:36 AM
  • Same here. Guess it's general Microsofts problem again.
    Friday, August 7, 2020 2:40 AM
  • I have the same trouble. I wrote to support as Roy said. I hope they solve the problem.
    • Proposed as answer by Tony Deorem Friday, August 7, 2020 1:53 PM
    Friday, August 7, 2020 1:33 PM
  • Please open a free support ticket here: Support
    Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select Payout for issue type.

Do not worry we will reprocess the payout so you will have your payout normally with no problems.
    Do not worry we will work in order that you should get your payout correctly and normally this month.

Thank you so much for that, we know the importance of having correctly your payout and we will not let you down.

Friday, August 7, 2020 1:54 PM
  • Opened a support ticket, now i will wait for a resolution. 
    Friday, August 7, 2020 6:26 PM
  • Same here for June.
    Friday, August 7, 2020 7:10 PM
  • Tony,

My ticket got picked. They want screenshots of various Partner account portal pages, among other information I have to gather.

Given a bunch of us are having the same issue, can't this be streamlined?

This wasn't our fault. Microsoft should be able to look into our accounts and see the issue.

Friday, August 7, 2020 10:26 PM
  • "Upcoming status" is mine(since July 13th)
    Saturday, August 8, 2020 8:06 AM
  • Check Your accounts (Transactions History page) -:)
    Saturday, August 8, 2020 3:38 PM
  • Thank you so much for the follow-up, Tony.

YAY! All the "rejected" transactions now show up as "upcoming" as expected, and there is now a pending August payment.

Whoever fixed this, thank you for doing so, and doing so in time for the August payment.

Regards,

Jon

Saturday, August 8, 2020 3:50 PM
  • It seems it has been resolved, now in the Transaction History it now shows the status of this month's payout as Upcoming
    Thanks the Team involved for resolving the issue in time for this month's payment cycle.
    Saturday, August 8, 2020 11:19 PM
  • Marcello00100, Did you receive the payment of this August ?
    Wednesday, August 19, 2020 1:19 AM
  • Marcello00100, Did you receive the payment of this August ?
    Yes I did receive it on 14th
    Wednesday, August 19, 2020 6:55 AM
  • Thanks for your answer, my payment is still pending since July 13th
    Wednesday, August 19, 2020 9:21 AM
  • Me too. Paid on the 14th.
    Wednesday, August 19, 2020 12:31 PM