none
Application domain config setup not sticking with domain. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to create an appdomain in a win forms application and wanted to give config as the main.dll.config.(the dll here is main.dll)
    I was able to create domain and create domain setup info and give maindll.config path as configuration.
    But later any button event try to get the config value it get default to application config not the one which i set using appdomain.
    Any suggest on this please....

Thanks

Sameer Kamarudeen

Thanks Sameer Kamarudeen
    Monday, September 19, 2011 2:21 PM

Answers

• Hi Paul,

I got it, I was able to fix this.. It was my bad. I was creating domain and not moved the event handler to newly created domain instance. Here i loaded domain using createinstanceandunwrap, then I was not using that returned class to use further. Once I moved my event handler to the class which returned in above method, it starts working.. Thank you....

Thanks Sameer Kamarudeen
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 1:41 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you please provide some code snippet to help us reproduce this issue?

Thank you for you understanding and support.

Paul Zhou [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:46 AM
  • Hi Paul,

I got it, I was able to fix this.. It was my bad. I was creating domain and not moved the event handler to newly created domain instance. Here i loaded domain using createinstanceandunwrap, then I was not using that returned class to use further. Once I moved my event handler to the class which returned in above method, it starts working.. Thank you....

Thanks Sameer Kamarudeen
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 1:41 PM