MenuStrip in the WindowsFormApp (design) looks different RRS feed

• Question

• there are no "Type Here"showing on my MenuStrip, if someone could help me with this?
    Tuesday, August 4, 2020 8:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Gr30een, 
    I made a test in the Visual Studio 2017 and target framework is .net framework.
    First, I create a winformsform application. Then drag the MenuStrip control from Toolbox to form.
    As shown in the screenshot below(note that the focus is on menustrip):
    So based on your description, I can't reproduce the situation.
    Could you pleae provide more information to reproduce it?
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

"Windows Forms General" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows Forms General" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, August 5, 2020 3:12 AM
  • Hi Gr30een,
    How is your problem going? Is it solved? If it is resolved, we suggest that you mark it as the answer. So it can help other people who have the same problem find a solution quickly. If not solved, what problem did you encounter?
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

"Windows Forms General" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows Forms General" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!

Thursday, August 13, 2020 3:13 AM
  • Hi Gr30een,
    How is your problem progressing? If the solution provided solves your problem, please mark it as an answer.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

Friday, August 28, 2020 2:11 AM