Communications between the dll's RRS feed

• Question

• User1360576390 posted

Hi,

I have to different dll, one dll(data.dll) hold the data in the list and another dll(order.dll) is to get information from outside world.

Now when ever the information come out side world the order.dll put it in the data.dll. After that i want it to push it to the client side how is it possible?

Is it possible to store the data in the data.dll which is get from the order.dll, so that i can retrive back when it required using webservice?.

Sunday, January 10, 2010 2:43 AM

Answers

• User-1659704165 posted

Hi,

How to Commuicate between The DLL..??

Add -->refernce -->DLL

<DLLname or namespace>.Classname  mycalss = new <DLLname or namespace>.Classname();

Know call the Method..

mycalss.MymethodName();

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:35 PM

All replies

• User-1659704165 posted

Hi,

How to Commuicate between The DLL..??

Add -->refernce -->DLL

<DLLname or namespace>.Classname  mycalss = new <DLLname or namespace>.Classname();

Know call the Method..

mycalss.MymethodName();

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:35 PM
  • User-952121411 posted

Well you may need to provide just a little more information, because from the way I am reading your post, it sounds like you are expecting these .dlls to persist a state of data and to be retrievable when required by either the client or service.  That is not what a .dll is supposed to do; that is what a databases is used to do. 

You could store the data retrieved by the webservice and pushed to the Data.dll into a database.  Then when the client needs it, it can make a request to the database to get the data.  Now you could omit the database all together if the client is allowed to call the web service directly to get that data real time.  Then the client can request the data and have it retrieved to use however you need. 

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 9:15 AM