none
2 factors authentication every time? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there anyway I can disable that? It seems every time I log on back to dev center I need to check the alternative email.

IP CAM Controller

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 2:12 AM

Answers

• hello JerryHuang.net,

If you are using a browser other than IE, then install Windows Live Essentials first. Next, you would need to add the PC as a trusted PC. To do this login to the dashboard and when you go to send the authentication code, select the Checkbox underneath the code that says, I trust this PC. then you can add the name of the PC right there. Keep in mind, if you are using another browser, this will not work. You will need to do this from Internet Explorer first. After you have added the PC and installed Live Essentials, you can login from any browser. I hope this helps.

thanks,

Jesse

• Marked as answer by JerryHuang.net Thursday, November 1, 2012 5:15 AM
    Wednesday, October 31, 2012 2:44 AM

All replies

• hello JerryHuang.net,

If you are using a browser other than IE, then install Windows Live Essentials first. Next, you would need to add the PC as a trusted PC. To do this login to the dashboard and when you go to send the authentication code, select the Checkbox underneath the code that says, I trust this PC. then you can add the name of the PC right there. Keep in mind, if you are using another browser, this will not work. You will need to do this from Internet Explorer first. After you have added the PC and installed Live Essentials, you can login from any browser. I hope this helps.

thanks,

Jesse

• Marked as answer by JerryHuang.net Thursday, November 1, 2012 5:15 AM
    Wednesday, October 31, 2012 2:44 AM
  • Thanks, cost me some time finding out the Live Essentials log in executable which is wlstartup.exe:)

IP CAM Controller

Thursday, November 1, 2012 5:16 AM