none
Your udRBIctrls.ocx may be outdated RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have keep gettingh  following error

" Failed to load control 'udspinbutton'from udRBIctrls.ocx.Your version of udRBIctrls.ocxmay be outdated.Make sure you are using version of the control was that was provided with version".

I have using windows 2008 Enterprise 64bit edition + SP1. I have copied that file in syswow64 & register that file but i keep getting that error when i click on application button

Please help !

Thanks & Regard,

Pradip

Sunday, June 20, 2010 2:43 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your post. I would sugest you check where are the udRBIctrls.ocx file is located. Perhaps some other application has another version of it that is not compatible with your application. Or use the process monitor to see which udRBIctrls.ocx is used when your application is running. If there're multiple instance of the ocx file, we could replace it with the one you want and restart the computer if necessary.

Please mark the right answer at right time.
    Thanks,
    Sam
    • Edited by SamAgain Monday, June 21, 2010 6:00 AM refine
    Monday, June 21, 2010 5:59 AM
  • Hi Sam,

Thanks for Reply. I am using application i which i can able to log on. But when i click on "Insert Deal ticket entry" button the above mention error came. I have uninstall all application ,Unregister all ocx file, Fresh install application & again register all supportable DLL & OCX file but I keep getting error.

Thanks & Regard,

Pradip

Monday, June 21, 2010 6:12 PM