none
GetDefaultFactoryPriority error while publishing site on Azure.

    Question

  • Greetings I'm getting the following error when I try to publish a site on azure

    Here's the log

    System.TypeLoadException: El método 'GetDefaultFactoryPriority' en el tipo 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.Azure.WebJobs.Publish.AppServiceWebJobsProfileVisualFactory' del ensamblado 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.Azure.WebJobs, Version=15.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' no tiene una implementación.   en Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.Azure.WebJobs.Publish.AppServiceWebJobsProfileVisualFactoryProvider.CreateFactory(IPublishServiceProvider provider)   en Microsoft.VisualStudio.ApplicationCapabilities.Publish.ViewModel.ProfileSelectorViewModel.LoadFactories(IPublishServiceProvider serviceProvider, IVsHierarchy hierarchy)   en Microsoft.VisualStudio.ApplicationCapabilities.Publish.ViewModel.ProfileSelectorViewModel..ctor(Dispatcher dispatcher, IAsyncServiceProvider vsServiceProvider, IPublishServiceProvider serviceProvider, IVsHierarchy hierarchy)   en Microsoft.VisualStudio.ApplicationCapabilities.Publish.Provider.DefaultPublishTabProvider.CreateViewAsync(IVsHierarchy project, IAsyncServiceProvider serviceProvider, CancellationToken cancellationToken)   en Microsoft.VisualStudio.ApplicationCapabilities.Publish.Provider.ManagedPublishProvider.<CreateViewAsync>d__3.MoveNext()

    I have seen that updating solves the Issue, my visual studio is up to date.
    I tried to run GitHub extension for Visual Studio 2017, May that's the issue?
    I uninstalled it and yet it doesn't work. I really need to upload this site as soon as possible, and would really appreciate any assistance.

    Sunday, October 14, 2018 6:21 PM

All replies

  • Seems this is not related to Azure Data Factory. You could take a look at this post. Or just google search "GetDefaultFactoryPriority"

    Maybe you could ask this in Visual Studio Channel.

    Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:46 AM
  • Hi all,
    I have the same problem after updating VS 2017 Enterprise and related components.

    I tried to follow these instructions:

      • Install Clear MEF Cache Extension
      • Start Visual Studio Installer -> "Modify"
      • Remove Azure Development and .NET Core Development modules
      • Clear MEF Cache
    • Reinstall modules

    but still doesn't work.
    I also tried to uninstall VS and reinstall it but the problem still persist.

    Tuesday, October 16, 2018 6:38 AM
  • I had the same problem after updating VS 2017 Enterprise.

    The problem is related to the package "Azure Functions and Web Jobs Tools".

    I tried to uninstall that package and install it again but in my case this operation didn't works.

    I solved by uninstalling VS 2017 and install it again without the package that create the problem.

    Now i can pubblish my WebApp.
    Friday, October 19, 2018 10:02 AM