none
Green Underline Warning

Question

• Although my program runs as expected without error, I have many extension methods in my classes that are underlined green with message being: Assuming assembling reference "System.Runtime......... , you may need to supply runtime policy". I really want these green underlines to go away. How can I resolve this. I have no updated when I right click my project folder and go into manage NuGet packages. 

Thanks so much. 

• Edited by aladdin96 Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:34 AM
    Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:33 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi aladdin96,

>>Assuming assembling reference "System.Runtime......... , you may need to supply runtime policy".

Can you share us the detailed warning messages?

It seems that there are two versions assemblies in your side which have different version number.

Can you check that whether it is related to the version references in your config file or the .xxproj file?

Or you could add the correct strong name like this document.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2h4x8b08.aspx

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 21, 2016 11:51 AM
  • Hi Jack, I have resolved this a few days ago. I ran some updates that came through and that seemed to make the green underlines go away. 

Thank you again. :)

Monday, November 21, 2016 3:30 PM
  • Glad to know that you have resolved this issue, aladdin96.

If so, would you please mark your reply as the answer? So it would be helpful for other members who meet the same issue as yours.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:36 AM