Problem of Default Language on Package.appxmanifest

Question

• Hi , After I finish my application and before I submit it on the store I changed the Default Language on the "Package.appxmanifest " in en-us to fr-fr because my application is french , but when I execute my application , some problem occurred in my application and some of the functionalities of my application got wrong

so why when I changed the Default language to fr-fr some exception occurred in some functionalities of my application?

Thank you
    Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:11 AM

Answers

• Hi , My problem was resolved and I discover why an exception occurred , the problem was when I did Double.Parse(36.2343) , it was okay in the language en-us , but when I changed the language to fr-fr I must change the '.' with ',' because it's french so It should do Double.Parse(36,2343).

Any way I would like to thank you for  supporting me :)

Friday, September 13, 2013 2:01 AM

All replies

• Hi, Anis

Can you describe your exception detail. And you can upload your project in SkyDrive and share a link in forum. Then I will test your project and make sure why the problem occur.

Best Wishes!

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:28 AM
  • Hi , My problem was resolved and I discover why an exception occurred , the problem was when I did Double.Parse(36.2343) , it was okay in the language en-us , but when I changed the language to fr-fr I must change the '.' with ',' because it's french so It should do Double.Parse(36,2343).

Any way I would like to thank you for  supporting me :)

Friday, September 13, 2013 2:01 AM