TokenCache Class missing extention methods RRS feed

• Question

• I have download the latest version of Microsoft.Identity.Client.dll but to my surprise the extension methods documented in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/microsoft.identity.client.tokencache?view=azure-dotnet like serialize/deserialize are missing.  I can see them when using the Microsoft.Identity.Client.dll in my .net forms application but they seem to be missing in the UWP implementation.

Thanks for your help

Daniel

Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:32 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Since the problem is more related to Azure APIs, I'll help you to move this thread to the Azure Forum. You could get more infomration about Azure APIs

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 14, 2018 3:19 AM
  • @Daniel77,

Could you explain bit more on your scenario? What exactly are you trying to do? Have you integrated Azure API Management or any other Azure services?

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:52 AM
  • Just checking in if you have had a chance to see the previous response. We need previously asked information to investigate this issue further. 
    Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:27 AM