none
How to Change the text of the Send button in the Meeting Request window? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working on the Outlook addin for customizing the new appointment/Meeting Request window. I need to change the Send button text. I got the CommandBarButton Control and  Changed the caption of the button. But I am unable to see the result in the user Interface.

Thank you

_________________________________________________ Suneel Kumar Vanapalli

Monday, May 14, 2012 10:13 AM

Answers

• then only windows API can do that - what you found in application.commandbars is completly different control elsewhere.

Please remember that you can always desing form region or custom form altogether and place there your button with your caption that will send item.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:51 AM

All replies

• i think you can do this only using low level windows API, enumerating windows on that form and hoping it is not a windowless control.
    Monday, May 14, 2012 10:17 AM
  • I am able to find the  control in the application.CommanBars.Controls. And able to change the caption. I dont know why its not getting reflected in the UI. when I see the Control text in the debugging I see the modified text.

Monday, May 14, 2012 11:20 AM
  • just to be sure that we are talking about the same thing. Do you have in mind this control?
    Monday, May 14, 2012 11:23 AM
  • Yeah I am talking about the same control which is shown in the Image.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:10 AM
  • then only windows API can do that - what you found in application.commandbars is completly different control elsewhere.

Please remember that you can always desing form region or custom form altogether and place there your button with your caption that will send item.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:51 AM