none
Installing SharePoint 2013 Workflow Manager offline - Wizard does not show up RRS feed

• Question

• 

Hello guys,

I recently tried to install the workflowmanager to the Application Server of my SharePoint 2013 Farm.

I used the following commandline as suggested by spence harbar (in his article).

SERVER -D:\SP\WorkflowManager\bin>WebpiCmd.exe /Install /Products:WorkflowManager /XML:D:\SP\WorkflowManager\feeds\latest\w ebproductlist.xml

The wizard does not show up, instead of that, I got an message in my Commandbox:

The software that you obtain using the Web Platform Installer Command Line Tool is licensed to you by its owner. Microsoft g rants you no rights for third party software. Successfully loaded primary feed: file:///D:/SP/WorkflowManager/feeds/latest/webproductlist.xml The following products are not available on this machine or already installed: WorkflowManager No products to be installed (either not available or already installed)

Can anybody tell me what to do in this situation. I can´t uninstall the software because there is none.

I need help with this! There is no information in the community about this problem :/

Greetings Andre

• Edited by AR-Oldenburg Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:36 PM title
    Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

First of all that blog is old and now you should install Workflow Manager Refresh 1.0. To start fresh, uninstall all components of WF Manager from the server and then follow below mentioned steps.

1. Download Microsoft Web Platform Installer 5.0 on a machine where Internet is there.
    2. Once Installed, go this path in command prompt C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer and then use this command WebpiCmd.exe /offline /Products:WorkflowManagerRefresh /Path:C:\temp
    3. Copy the temp folder to the WF Manager machine where you wish to install the WF Manager
    4. In destination server, use command prompt with elevated privileges and navigate to the temp/bin directory (in copied folder).
    5. Use this command WebpiCmd.exe /Install /Products:ServiceBus_1_1 /XML:C:\temp\feeds\latest\webproductlist.xml
    6. Then run this command WebpiCmd.exe /Install /Products:WorkflowClient /XML:C:\temp\feeds\latest\webproductlist.xml
    7. Then run this command WebpiCmd.exe /Install /Products:WorkflowManagerRefresh /XML:C:\temp\feeds\latest\webproductlist.xml

-Prashant

Monday, January 19, 2015 9:10 AM
  • Thank you Prashant. Found a few blogs on this but was not successful until finding your response here.
    Monday, October 2, 2017 11:46 PM