none
IIS, save a file to a network drive () RRS feed

• Question

• Asp.Net:

when I debug from the code, everything works well but, when I launch the site from IIS I have the following error.

Yet the path exists and works well from the VS.
    ASP.NET/IIS dans une tâche, j'ai à sauvegarder un fichier sur un lecteur distant.

Pourtant le path existe et il fonctionne bien à partir du VS.
    <span ?="" id="s1_5" style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#000000;font-family:Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;orphans:2;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;-webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">Merci.

H.B

Saturday, August 3, 2019 4:24 PM

All replies

• Are you sure the user the app pool is running under in IIS has access to the folder the site is hosted in?
    Sunday, August 4, 2019 12:47 PM
  • Hi Haroun bouhdid,

Thank you for posting here.

>>ASP.NET/IIS dans une tâche, j'ai à sauvegarder un fichier sur un lecteur distant. Pourtant le path existe et il fonctionne bien à partir du VS.

Please use English to describe your problem and provide more details about your problem. It will help us to analyze your problem.

We are waiting for your update.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 5, 2019 8:15 AM