none
Change icon size in Office ribbon (Outlook) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Im using VSTO to create a new outlook button. I managed to assign the larger icon using the internal development tools in outlook and it looked like this:

However if i use VTSO it looks like this:

Im not sure where im going wrong? 

My code: 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <customUI xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2009/07/customui" onLoad="Ribbon_Load" xmlns:mso="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2009/07/customui">

<ribbon>

<tabs>

<tab idMso="TabNewMailMessage">
            <group id="ContentGroup" label="Office 365" insertBeforeQ="GroupClipboard">
              <button id="tableButton" label="Encrypt and Send"  imageMso="Lock" visible="true" screentip="Encrypt and Send" onAction="EncryptAndSend" supertip="Sets email for encryption and processes send"></button>
            </group>
          </tab>

</tabs>

</ribbon>
    </customUI>

I tried adding 

ImageSize="Large" but i get a reference error?

Thanks in advance. 

Regards

Tyrone

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:16 PM

Answers

• Hi ChaileyHeritgeFoundation,

You need to add 'Size=large' like below.

<button id="tableButton" label="Encrypt and Send" size="large" imageMso="Lock" visible="true" screentip="Encrypt and Send" onAction="EncryptAndSend" supertip="Sets email for encryption and processes send"></button>

Output:

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:25 AM

All replies

• Hi ChaileyHeritgeFoundation,

You need to add 'Size=large' like below.

<button id="tableButton" label="Encrypt and Send" size="large" imageMso="Lock" visible="true" screentip="Encrypt and Send" onAction="EncryptAndSend" supertip="Sets email for encryption and processes send"></button>

Output:

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:25 AM
  • Great, thank you, At one stage i was using "imagesize" instead of just "size"

Regards

Tyrone

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 10:55 AM