Not able to enter windows phone dashboard at windows development RRS feed

• Question

• I have built a windows phone App and I want to upload it. However, after signing in (with my windows account) and clicking on "Windows phone store" I just get redirected at the same page! I tried to create another account but that didn't help either. I deleted cookies, history,... and even tried with another browser but again nothing. I must also mention that I do not get any message after being redirected. Could it be that they could have a issue. Can anyone try to access the dashboard? Any suggestion on what could the problem be are welcome.

I must say that I registered and payed to become a  developer for windows phone.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 5:23 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Try from different browser (Specially from IE).

-Malleswar

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:17 PM
  • I tried with 4 browsers! I' m in Croatia and I contacted my friends as well to give a try but no one is able to get to the dashboard, and yes I tried  with IE as well. Running a windows 8 OS and the latest IE edition!
    • Edited by esunic Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:23 PM
    Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:23 PM
  • I just signed up for a developer account in the last hour and I'm having the same problem. I can get into the Windows Store side just fine, but I can't get into the Windows Phone side. Clicking the "Windows Phone Store" button or going to dev.windowsphone.com just redirects me to dev.windows.com.
    Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:27 PM
  • P.S. my friend has been a registered developer for a while. We just signed out of my account and signed into his and we can get to the Windows Phone side just fine. Signed him out and signed me back in, can't get to the Windows Phone side. This appears to be an issue with the store itself. Possibly related to new accounts.
    Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:31 PM
  • I feel a huge relief although  I must say that in the last couple of days I have issues similar to this one which take 4 -5 hours straight sitting on a computer and not able to fix a "problem" which does't have to be a problem at first place. Never mind. 

Can someone say will this button be available in a couple of hours??

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:32 PM
  • Can anyone give a feedback from MICROSOFT , or maybe someone that knows what the issue is

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:36 PM
  • Hi,

You can also try with

Support

-Malleswar

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:28 PM