How to have a modal window picker search on computed field from the table RRS feed

• Question

• I have a computed field int the table which is consisted of the fields which point to different table types or collections. When I want to search fields in the modal window picker I havent got any result. Is there any explanation for this?
    Friday, October 18, 2013 8:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you explain more about your scenario? Also, could you provide us with a screen shot of your entity designer so we can understand the relations between the entities and how are you using the model window picker. Providing a screen shot of your screen designer will help too.

• Marked as answer by banjevic Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:33 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by banjevic Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:33 PM
    Monday, October 21, 2013 3:56 PM
  • Hi,

I send a code of data source where we have two fields from the other tables. We were not able to send image of designer, so you can presume what I want to say. I haven't got any result when I want to search modal window picker by any field.

using System;

using System.Collections.Generic;

using System.Linq;

using System.Text;

using Microsoft.LightSwitch;

namespace LightSwitchApplication

{

public partial class PopisniKrug

{

partial void SummaryProperty_Compute(ref string result)

{

//result = this.StatistickiKrug.MBStatistickogKruga + " - " + this.RbPopisnogSaVodecom0;

result = this.StatistickiKrug.MBStatistickogKruga +" - "+ this.RbPopisnogSaVodecom0 +" - "+ this.MesnaZajednica.NazivMesneZajednice;

}

partial void RbPopisnogSaVodecom0_Compute(ref string result)

{

result = this.RBPopisnogUStatistickomKrugu.ToString().Length == 1 ?

"0" + this.RBPopisnogUStatistickomKrugu.ToString() :

this.RBPopisnogUStatistickomKrugu.ToString();

}

}

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:49 PM