Solved. Toast Notification appears after 3 Clicks

Question

• Hello,

I have installed Visual Studio 2013 Professional on my computer with Windows 8.1. I have downloaded toast notification sample from the following link: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/toast-notifications-sample-52eeba29

The program was successfully started. I have clicked the button once to show the toast notification, but nothing was displayed. Then I clicked the button 2 more times. At this time, 3 Notifications are displayed at the right upper corner of the display.

The toast notification will not be displayed immediately after clicking. I must click the button 3 times to make it appear. 3 Notifications appear at the same time. My question is: how can I configure the operating system, so that the toast notification can be displayed immediately?  Thank you very much for any comments and ideas.

• Edited by Colin218 Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:09 AM Solved.
    Tuesday, September 16, 2014 9:42 PM

Answers

• The toasts should show up fairly soon after the initial click. There is no configuration to do here and nothing should be necessary. If you wait a moment rather than clicking again does it show up?

• Marked as answer by Colin218 Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:09 AM
    Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:01 AM
    Owner

All replies

• The toasts should show up fairly soon after the initial click. There is no configuration to do here and nothing should be necessary. If you wait a moment rather than clicking again does it show up?

• Marked as answer by Colin218 Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:09 AM
    Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:01 AM
    Owner
  • Thanks for your reply. Today visual studio 2013 reminds me to update windows sdk. I have downloaded the latest version and installed it. Now the toast notification works fine.
    Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:10 AM