none
Report Viewer 2012 and IE11 Height RRS feed

• Question

• I have a reportviewer control (local report) in a .ASPX page.  When I test this page on IE11 the browser is ignoring the height that I give the control.  I'm not trying to make the height of the report 100% or anything, I'm setting it to a static value of 500px. 

In all other browsers, including IE10, it works as expected (the report is 500px in height and I see a scollbar on the right).  In IE11, it's as if I didn't set the height at all. 

I've placed this report into a blank .ASPX page (to eliminate the possibility of some conflicting CSS from my master page).  I've tried changing the values for AsynchRendering and SizeToReportContent as suggested but it does not help.  I'm running the latest version of the reportviewer distributable.  Has anyone else had this issue?

FYI, If I use the IE Developer tools I can find a deeply nested DIV (inside of the DIV that has my 500px height) whose height is set to 100%.  If I change that manually (using the dev tools) it makes the report behave as expected.  I could override the height of that div using CSS but the div's name (generated by the reportviewer control) is generated dynamically and this solution would fail eventually.

UPDATE

Viewing the page in Compatibility View fixes the height issue, but is not a viable solution for the site in which the control needs to reside.

• Edited by je062 Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:07 PM
    Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:01 PM

All replies

• Someone please respond to this? Users are going crazy!
    Monday, December 9, 2013 5:04 PM
  • Hello, do you have find a fix because I've the same problem for my users

We had upgrated from IE9 to IE11 and we are problems with scroll.....
    Tuesday, March 3, 2015 11:41 AM