Expression Web 4 in 24 hours - how to get style drop down menu as demo on p 41- as i cannot find this drop down menu RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone share insight into how to locate and display the style drop down menu as shown on p 41 in Expression Web in 24 hours book.

I just cannot find it.

thanks

Arrows-JJ

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:09 PM

All replies

• You are assuming that we have a copy of that book. You should probably be asking in the publisher's forum.

Are you using the same version of EW as they use in the book? If not, you can expect some differences in the interface.

The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and asks the guy behind the counter, "Can you make me one with everything?"
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:38 PM
  • Thanks - got it!
    John Walsh
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:48 PM
  • its probably a good idea to post your findings for other people using google looking for the same thing.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 3:34 PM
  • its probably a good idea to post your findings for other people using google looking for the same thing.

To whom do you think you are speaking? The OP last posted to this forum six months ago. This was his only post to the forum, EVER; he has never returned. And he owes no duty to you or anyone else to post his solution here, if he even found one. From the looks of his response, he followed Bill's advice and asked in the publisher's forum, which is what the thanks was for. You are advised to do the same thing.

Note that this is OT for this forum (we don't answer questions here about the hundreds of books, tutorials, etc., written about EW). However if you intend to pursue this further here, please read the Forum FAQs and Guidelines - Start Here post. If you still have a question after reading that, let us know.

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

• Edited by paladyn Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:45 PM
    Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:58 PM