none
Outlook.com pins and scheduled emails RRS feed

• Question

• Outlook.com and outlook mobile now allow for very cool features like:

pins: pin an email to the top of the folder
    scheduled emails: once you receive an email you can remove it from your inbox and get it back a certain time in the future defined by the user.

I have been reviewing the latest API version, but I don't see any call that allows me to retrieve those emails. Maybe I overlooked?
    If they are indeed not available, would it be in the future?

Kind Regards,

Cris

Monday, April 25, 2016 4:07 PM

Answers

• >>>I have been reviewing the latest API version, but I don't see any call that allows me to retrieve those emails. Maybe I overlooked?
    If they are indeed not available, would it be in the future?<<<

According to your description, I have searched over Outlook Add-in API reference, but unfortunately, I can't find any clue about resolving this issue.

So I suggest that you could submit any feedback for Office Extensibility Developers to User Voice:

https://officespdev.uservoice.com/

Thanks for your understanding.
    • Proposed as answer by David_JunFeng Wednesday, May 4, 2016 8:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Thursday, May 5, 2016 9:56 AM
    Tuesday, April 26, 2016 5:33 AM

All replies

• Hello Cristina,

I'd suggest asking Mail App specific questions on the Developing Apps for Office 2013 forum instead. 

[custom.development]

Monday, April 25, 2016 6:52 PM
  • >>>I have been reviewing the latest API version, but I don't see any call that allows me to retrieve those emails. Maybe I overlooked?
    If they are indeed not available, would it be in the future?<<<

According to your description, I have searched over Outlook Add-in API reference, but unfortunately, I can't find any clue about resolving this issue.

So I suggest that you could submit any feedback for Office Extensibility Developers to User Voice:

https://officespdev.uservoice.com/

Thanks for your understanding.
    • Proposed as answer by David_JunFeng Wednesday, May 4, 2016 8:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Thursday, May 5, 2016 9:56 AM
    Tuesday, April 26, 2016 5:33 AM