helping a beginner learn to code RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, could you help a learner who is at 0 sort of move that 0 along? I am good at deciding whether something is true or false based on some info I have. Quizzes that are designed with the goal of making me understand all the connections someone who has those connections has would help me learn binary and be able to program games I am interested in programming (my favorite works are Mother, Mother 2, and Mother 3 maybe. Just an inquiry as to if you have such a tool.
    Friday, May 8, 2020 11:00 PM

Answers

• If you go to smallbasic.com and click on "Resources it will open a window. At the top you will see where it says "Learning and Community". Under that you will see where it says "Tutorials". Click on that and it will open a new window with a whole group of tutorials. That would be a great place to start! Small Basic is a great language to learn. It's a stepping stone to get to the higher level languages and it's more fun to learn. Also, the community is always here to help. When you need help there is always someone here that can help you. Good luck on your new adventure.

JR

Friday, May 8, 2020 11:27 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• If you go to smallbasic.com and click on "Resources it will open a window. At the top you will see where it says "Learning and Community". Under that you will see where it says "Tutorials". Click on that and it will open a new window with a whole group of tutorials. That would be a great place to start! Small Basic is a great language to learn. It's a stepping stone to get to the higher level languages and it's more fun to learn. Also, the community is always here to help. When you need help there is always someone here that can help you. Good luck on your new adventure.

JR

Friday, May 8, 2020 11:27 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi SleepingBeauty0, I don't know such kind of quizzes but following article may help you.

Small Basic: Resources for Game Programming

I feel the idea of game programming quizzes is very interesting.  Thanks.

PS: Check all blog posts about game.

Nonki Takahashi

Saturday, May 9, 2020 11:44 PM