none
How to use Role Links and EDI batching in one project in BizTalk Server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to batch all EDI 810 invoice in one file and send that file in diffrent send port using Role link.

I have a XML payload. The payload have multipal invoice's.Now from a Receive Location receives the xml and a Orchestration consume the xml. I debatch the invoice's from the xml one by one (using xpatch) inside a loop and maped them with EDI 810_X12 schema After that set EDI.EncodingType = 0, EDI.ToBeBatched = true, EDI.Batchid = 3(the batching orchestration I want to used for batching the EDI 810 invoice's) and promote  this EDI properties.Now I setup the role link and set RoleLink_EDI810(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseType.DestinationParty) = new Microsoft.XANGs.Baseype.Party(PartnarName, OrganizationName). Next I send the message out of Orchestration.

I configured party,Business profile, Agreement, Batch configuration(Filter: EDI.Batchid = 3.

After complite the total setup I run the code.

I  have the batched EDI 810 file but also have the single invoice's in my out put folder.

I olny want the batched EDI 810 file.

There is aney better solution I could use?

Wednesday, August 8, 2012 10:34 AM

Answers

All replies