SSRS Exception: The status code returned from the server was: 0 RRS feed

• Question

• hello all,

I am using SSRS reports with Oracle database and sometimes I am getting this error: SSRS Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0

It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, the report takes too long to process and then throws this error. I disabled cache temporary copies of this report because I thought this was causing the issue but it still happens.

Any help appreciated

Friday, January 31, 2020 11:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This could be a web application scope error. With the error info, it is too ambiguous to do further research.

This article is quite relate to the error, which I think may give us some troubleshooting thought: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException

Regards,
    Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 3, 2020 6:30 AM