on reports -> downloads i do not see report for my application.

General discussion

• in windows store dashboard I can see my app. I can click the reports link, then downloads on the left. when the report comes up I see download data for what must be entire market, not my app. i'm not sure how to restrict it so that I am only seeing my app. I thought earlier times I had visited the dashboard, the report was specific to my app, but it changed today.
    Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:30 PM

All replies

• +1, for some reason it wants to show the average for the top 5 apps in a line above making it hard to see the daily downloads of your app at a glance. It never used to be like this but changed for some reason. Anyone know a fix?
    Sunday, December 9, 2012 9:49 AM
  • Actually have figured this out. The day before I thought that I had been able to see my numbers. The next no. The difference was that I went traveling and took my tablet windows 8 machine. When viewing the reports on a touch interface, there is no way to see the number. Since the top 5 average dominates the number scale, my app numbers basically show as a flat line on bottom. When you are operating on a mouse input system, you are allowed to hover the mouse over the graph line to see the numbers, which is usable.

In short the touch interface of the reports site is not sufficient. If MSFT can make a change to the reports so that the application numbers are not compared to / displayed with the top 5 average numbers that would go along way to correcting problem.

Sunday, December 9, 2012 8:16 PM
  • Thanks for the suggestion. We will report this issue to the appropriate team.

Min Zhu
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, December 10, 2012 6:59 AM