kingswaysoft vs BizTalk for CRM 365 Integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have to integrate with Dynamics CRM 365 .

Option 1 : we can create a proxy service as a façade to the CRM service and then use BizTalk ( Messaging Only solution ) to insert/ retrieve data from CRM 365

Option 2: We can use Kingswaysoft . (https://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm)

Other than the cost associated with Kingswaysoft connector for CRM , what can be the possible advantages to use BizTalk over Kingswaysoft.

Regards,

Sharmishtha

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 6:26 AM

Answers

• Not a correct forum to ask about the Kingswaysoft.

I can obviously list down the advantages of using BizTalk

1) Proven track record to be an industry leader in Integration

2) Easier to integrate disparate systems in one go

3) You can integrate anything from SOAP services, WCF Services, REST APis, logic Apps, Event Hubs, Legacy Systems like Mainframes, SAP etc.

As you already have BizTalk licensed  in your environment, you can use it to integrate your CRM with all the systems that you require.

The approach you suggested for the BizTalk facade, I have worked on such approach and it works just fine and we integrated CRM with many systems using protocols  like Mainframe, WCF Services, REST APi, Oracle and SQL databases etc

So believe me you should chose BizTalk as you already have made a great choice ;)

Mandar Dharmadhikari

• Marked as answer by Sharmishtha Tuesday, February 27, 2018 7:36 AM
    Tuesday, February 27, 2018 7:14 AM