negative application storage value for current (mb) RRS feed

• Question

• i am using SL 4 for an out ouf browser app that has an offline/online mode. We are using app storage and request to use more storage as the need arises. it appears that some users experience problems with the app and when checking the app storage usage, the actual "current (mb)" value is NEGATIVE.

for example:

current: -4.6

quota: 25.0

I have googled and searched forums but have found nothing. anybody experienced this or have a solution or what is the root cause?

many thanks!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It is weird! I have never seen this issue. I suggest you to run this project in another computer and see whether the issue exists.

Friday, February 17, 2012 2:59 AM
  • thanks for the reply.

the project/executable is run on multiple computers. Are you suggesting that the silverlight install is bad as that statement is a pretty broad sweep? What exactly would I be looking for if the app ran okay versus not okay?

In perfect development style, it works on the developers machines.

Friday, February 17, 2012 9:42 AM
  • I can't find any reports of this either.

If you can gain access to a machine that can repro, you could do additional troubleshooting and provide more information.

If you can't get a physical machine, you may be allowed to clone an affected machine using DisktoVHD.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/ee656415

Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:00 PM