Free one-month trial RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I have a problem. 

I´m studying for MCSD: Web Applications(working on 70-486 right now). I want to use Azure with the free web pages but i don´t want to start my "Free one-month trial", I want to save that and use it when i doing the 70-487 cert. Can I accomplish that in any way?

Best regards
    Patrik Asplund

Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:50 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I understand that you have subscribed with Azure and started to use Free one Month trial. However , you wanted to keep it for later use.

This is not possible because the  Free trial expires in 30 days and Microsoft azure will suspend the free trial account. You can optionally upgrade your trial to be a Pay-As-You-Go Azure subscription at this point if you want to continue

Or if you wanted to use only the Free trail, then you might have to subscribe with another Live ID [ email address ] which is active for 30 days.

If you are a student, Microsoft Azure Education Grants might help which are focused on enabling educators to easily leverage the benefits of the Microsoft Azure for curriculum development and teaching. Through these grants, educators can obtain easy access, with no Credit Card required, to the Microsoft Azure for an extended period of time at no cost for themselves and their students. Access to the Microsoft Azure is made possible through 5-month Microsoft Azure Academic Passes. Educator Grants may be available up to the number of students within the course, dependent on the volume of requests, pass availability, and the needs of the course.

Educators at accredited academic institutions can apply for the Microsoft Azure Educator Grants.

see https://www.windowsazurepass.com/azureu for more details.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Thursday, December 4, 2014 4:31 PM