oh sbe 3.0 createsession problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i have the following problem. When the oh sbe try to create the session, the first time it is called after an iisreset on the web server i got the following error:

<string xmlns="">Type: Microsoft.ConnectedServices.Sbe.OrderHandling.Exceptions.SbeException
    Name: ProcessCreateSessionResponse
    Nature: IsFailed

Type: Microsoft.ConnectedServices.Sbe.OrderHandling.Exceptions.SbeException
    Name: GetOHSbeManifest
    Nature: ReadFailure

Type: Microsoft.ConnectedServices.Sbe.OrderHandling.Exceptions.SbeException
    Name: RequestUUID
    Nature: 34ab0af5-c545-46d0-9b4d-2132d8a61ecb</string>

If i send another request to the oh-sbe it works fine and it works for all following request. The problem there is just after we restart iis that hosts oh sbe.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Fabio.

Friday, November 17, 2006 5:55 PM

Answers

• Thanks Natraj,

i understood the problem.

The sbe generated an exception because the order was closed by the oh sbe monitor. The monitor closed the order with a timeout and this happenned after a iisreset becouse the environment was very slow. I solved increasing the response timeout in oh sbe configuration.

Thanks very much,

Fabio.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:56 PM

All replies

• Hi Fabio,

Would it be possible for  you to reproduce it? If yes, could you please send  Session and OHSBE traces and config files.

Thanks,

Natraj

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:11 PM
  • Thanks Natraj,

i understood the problem.

The sbe generated an exception because the order was closed by the oh sbe monitor. The monitor closed the order with a timeout and this happenned after a iisreset becouse the environment was very slow. I solved increasing the response timeout in oh sbe configuration.

Thanks very much,

Fabio.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:56 PM