none
Issues with IE browser and CodedUI VS2013 RRS feed

• Question

• This to inform you about Coded UI browser issue that we are currently facing.
    I had completed the automation for the Add Member module using Coded UI Test and the code was functioning well with IE likely until 12th June 2014. I presume there was a windows update that was been installed and since then IE stopped running for Coded UI.
    The perfectly working code was been tested on different machines and confirmed that it does not work.
    But later since 27th June, the tests started running with IE even though no changes were made in the code but since then the page scroll does not work. I even tried to programmatically scroll down the page using SendKeys.SendWait("{ENTER}")  (which is not required to be performed) yet it does not work.
    IE seems to work more rapidly and precisely compared to other browsers. I even noticed that chrome times out the test when we use Data driven testing using more than 30 test data. Hence it would be of great benefit if we could get IE get working.
    Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:12 PM