I am trying to write a performance dll for the perfmon. I have completed writing my dll. I have also created a new registry entry for my performance object. I have also checked whether the disable performance counter bit is set or not. In my case
the disableperformancecounter value is 0 so no problem here. Both the DLL and the Perfmon are 32 bit. The DLL written by me is also getting loaded(Checked by using the process explorer). All the functions in the DLL (Openperformancedata, Collectperformance
data) are getting called(Checked by using the DebugView). I have also tried to re-load the counter entries.
But the counter Object that I am providing through DLL is not getting displayed in the list of DLL. The DLL Code is same as the one on the MSDN website. So i think there is no problem with the code.