how to convert sql case statement into excel formula in c#? RRS feed

• Question

• Can you tell how to convert sql case statement into excel formula in c#?

Please tell me as soon as possible...

Monday, April 13, 2020 12:16 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Your question needs to provide more details along with an example of the case statement and what you expect in an Excel formula. Try to not leave out details, think before posting your reply so down the road we don't get "I forgot to mention this or that"

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, April 13, 2020 12:51 PM
  • Hi,

Below given is the case statement:-

case statement -:"CASE WHEN COUNT([Ticket ID]) > 0 THEN ROUND(Convert(float, SUM(CASE WHEN [Resolution Time] > [Resolution Deadline] THEN 1 ELSE 0 END))/Convert(float, COUNT([Ticket ID]))*100,2)";
    expected -:=If(AggCount({Ticket ID})>0,Round((AggSum(If({Resolution Time}<{Resolution Deadline}, 1, 0))/AggCount({Ticket ID}))*100, 2),0)

I want change this in excel format using c# only.

Please help me out as soon as possible...

Monday, April 13, 2020 1:29 PM
  • What I would suggest is to permit me to move your question to the Excel for developers forum as the bulk of what you need is not C# related.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, April 13, 2020 1:59 PM