none
Integration between sharepoint online and CRM online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Members,

Being a Dyncamics CRM developer, I'm very new to this Sharpoint community. This is my first question over here, hope I'm not posting a wrong question in a wrong community :).

We are doing a poc, where in we have to create a record in CRM whenever there is a record created in Sharepoint. It is designed some thing like, there would be a "custom portal" kinda will be available in sharepoint, where the end users enters information, which should then flow into CRM and CRM gives a unique id for this record and then we have to create a record in Sharepoint.

I know how to create a record and pass the information in to CRM via java script/c#(server side code). However, I have been restricted to use only JS in this situation as it is not possible to write C# code in Sharepoint online (is what I came to know from our team of sharepoint). Now, the problem in writing JS code is - I have to authenticate the user manually, I can't automatically authenticate the user with Fixed credentials in JS, this is some sort of limitation we can think of for all good reasons.

Can any body suggest what are all the other options we can think of for this particular problem ? Isn't there any kind of option available to write server side code in Sharepoint online , so that I can call the CRM WCF services directly?

Regards

Srikanth

Imposible it self is having Posible.. Dont leave it until you get it..

Sunday, October 23, 2016 5:22 AM