about my drivers in windows 8 developer preview

Question

• i m unable to decrease the brightness and related issues with the key fn. and i m unable to load drivers which are compatible with windows 7
    Monday, December 26, 2011 1:57 PM

Answers

• Hello Jain shaab,

Please connect to the net and try to update your PC, restart, then look for problems in the Action Center as well for driver issues in the Device Manager. Get the most recent Windows 7 drivers from your manufacturer's website, you may also try the specific part manufacturer's site for recent drivers. If you have compatibility issues, try the link here. You seem to have issues with your display driver, concentrate on finding the most recent updates for it.

Irfan
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 5:49 PM

All replies

• i m unable to decrease the brightness and related issues with the key fn. and i m unable to load drivers which are compatible with windows 7

Monday, December 26, 2011 1:58 PM
  • Hello Jain shaab,

Please connect to the net and try to update your PC, restart, then look for problems in the Action Center as well for driver issues in the Device Manager. Get the most recent Windows 7 drivers from your manufacturer's website, you may also try the specific part manufacturer's site for recent drivers. If you have compatibility issues, try the link here. You seem to have issues with your display driver, concentrate on finding the most recent updates for it.

Irfan
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 5:49 PM