Visual studio coding HELP!! RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi im trying to make a program and im pretty new at this but i was wondering if anyone know's how to code because i made i program that has a ACCEPT button and a ENTER  button i dont know how to code it so it can go to the next page HELP.
    • Changed type Jeff Shan Tuesday, October 6, 2009 7:06 AM customer didn't follow up
    Friday, October 2, 2009 1:08 AM

All replies

• im not really understand your question but i will try to interprete it to my understanding.
    -To make Accept button, set your Form AcceptButton property to the button to want to use .  The accept button use Enter key on your keyboard, so they are the same

kaymaf

I hope this helps, if that is what you want, just mark it as answer so that we can move on
    Friday, October 2, 2009 1:35 AM
  • Hi im trying to make a program and im pretty new at this but i was wondering if anyone know's how to code because i made i program that has a ACCEPT button and a ENTER  button i dont know how to code it so it can go to the next page HELP.

Private Sub Button1_Enter(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Enter

you can use event to work as enter, when get the focus and u press enter than fire on...

msgbox("love")

End
    Sub

Don't judge me, just Upgrade me. Thanks!
    Friday, October 2, 2009 6:00 PM

What role do the ACCEPT and ENTER buttons play in moving to your next page, HELP?

Rudeog   =8^D
    Mark the best replies as answers. "Fooling computers since 1971."
    Friday, October 2, 2009 10:47 PM
  • We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by opening the Options list at the top of the post window, and changing the type. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Tuesday, October 6, 2009 7:05 AM