none
How to add language pack into Windows Embedded Standard 7 ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

1.I need chinese language support in WES7. So I downloaded Chinese language pack and added into the answer file using Image Configuration Editor.

2.We created image for Windows embedded standard 7 and installed, but in WES 7 it is displaying square box instead of Chinese language.

3.We imported Chinese language pack into our Windows Embedded Standard SP1 evaluation toolkit .While creating image we followed below step In Image Configuration Editor (ICE) select File>Import>Import Package(s) to import the language pack .cab file to the distribution share.

Thanks,

Sanket Patel

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:09 AM

All replies

• It seems that some fonts are missing in your image. Did you perform a "dependency check" (command "Validate only" from the "Validate" menu)? I just tried that, starting with adding a mimimum of components so that validation quits without errors or warnings. Then I added "Simplified (RPC) Chinese Language Pack" and performed the validation again - it tells that I need to add "Simplified Chinese Fonts", and "IME Simplified Chinese Support" as optional component.

• Edited by Willi K Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:27 AM
    Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:26 AM