none
how to publish q web site in asp.net with IIS Manager RRS feed

• Question

• I developed a web site in asp.net with MSSql. I want to publish on the Internet. I set up MSSql 2008 Server and .NET 4.5 Framework. What I need I dont know setting  another components. 
    Tuesday, February 3, 2015 9:56 AM

All replies

• Hi

Thank You For Posting Your Query Here,

Well You did not mention Which IIS version currently You are Running and You want to deploy in Local Machine ?

Here is some Information about the same which can Help You 

Ensure that all of necessary IIS components are installed. For example,

Control panel- Programs- Turn windows features on or off-under Internet information services

check all under Application development features and Security.

1) Type inetmgr in run command it will open IIS

2) Click on local computer in that open the websites after that open the Default website and right click on Default website in that click New option in that select Virtual Directory click on that one wizard will open click on NEXT after that it will ask Alias name give some name to display in Default website click Next now it will ask path for website give the path of your website whatever the application you to want publish or deploy after that click Next in that select Read, Run Scripts click next click finish button.

3) Now your website has been published open that website in Default website select the Default page right click on that select browse option now your website will display.

4) At that time if you get any error please right click on website in Default Website goes to Properties and click on Create button and click Ok button. Now browse your default page.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 9:46 AM