Microsoft 70-270 Exam - Please tell me what to study e.g.: Books/Videos/Websites/Articles RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have a book that we spent 6 months going through when I was doing my networking course. The book was MCSE Guide to Managing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment, Enhanced.

I wouldn't say that I got perfect marks in the end of year test for that though, so I'll probably need to review the texts.

Also, I would also like some suggestions of books/videos/websites/articles to study in order to prepare for the 70-270 exam.

Thanks in advance for studying material suggestions,

Panarchy
    Tuesday, February 3, 2009 8:32 AM

All replies

• Hi

I borrowed a book from a Library, so saved heaps of Money!.

The book which I ended up getting is: MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-270): Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional.

I've been studying it for a few days now!

Also started studying only yesterday, CBT Nuggets.

Thanks for all advice given.

Wish me luck!

Panarchy
    Friday, February 20, 2009 2:21 AM
  • Hi Panarchy

I recommend that you use Self-Paced Training kit books and CBT Nuggets training materials. They are useful materials and reflect the questions that you may encounter not only in exam situations but also out there in the real world experience.

You can also use Microsoft Virtual labs from your MCT certified  trainer for your own or classwork practices.

Good luck in your 70-270 exams

Thanx, James

Saturday, September 4, 2010 6:58 PM